”However, if it is confirmed as a minor strain, with good management of load and treatment, I believe within a few weeks Aaron will be back at 100 per 欧冠竞彩推荐 ce 欧冠竞猜平台 nt,” he said. Badminton Association Malaysia doubles coaching director, Rexy Mainaky said the injury sustained by Aaron has forced them to withdraw from the tournament. KUALA LUMPUR: The country’s number one men’s doubles pair Aaron Chia-Soh Wooi Yik have decided to pull out of the 2022 Japan Open, a day after they were crowned as the world champions in Tokyo, Sunday. Their achievement has not only ended Malaysia’s 45 year-long wait for the country’s maiden title in the world meet, but also marked Aaron-Wooi Yik’s first ever title in any tournament since they formed a partnership i 欧冠竞彩官方, n 2017. – Bernama Meanwhile, BAM high performance director, Dr Tim Jones said they will do more assesments on Aaron when he returned from Japan soon. Aaron-Wooi Yik put up a superb performance to topple three-time world champions Mohammad Ahsan-Hendra Setiawan of Indonesia 21-19, 21-14 in the final of the 2022 BWF World Championships at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. ”Aaron is not feeling comfortable with the condition of his armpit muscle. Even in the final yesterday he did not unleash powerful smashes. So, Aaron does not want to take a risk in the Japan Open and that’s why he made a decision to pull out from the competition,” he told Bernama.
Next post Cecilia Cheung shares rare s欧冠竞猜平台elfie with dad, rumoured to be a triad member who once sought refuge in Malaysia
- Football: Cameroon No. 1 goalkeeper leaves Qata欧冠竞彩官方r after dispute
- 5 World Cup midfielders who could be Liverpool’s Jude Bellingham transfer alternatives – Mirror Onlin欧冠竞猜平台e
- Qatar become first World Cup hosts to lose an欧冠竞彩官方 opening game
- Arsenal target Mykhaylo Mudryk admits transfer dream has been “wounded” by £87欧冠竞彩官方m price tag – Mirror Online
- New Li欧冠竞彩推荐verpool talisman is emulating Barcelona legend as Jürgen Klopp decision says it all – Liverpool.com